MedGadget has announced the finalists list for the 2009 MedBlog Awards.
It seems a little weird to have patient blogs considered medblogs, but I am honored to have been nominated (thank you, Doctor D). Other finalists in the Patient Blog category include RheumaBlog and The Queen of Optimism (plus some blogs that I don’t read).
- Best Medical Weblog (I follow one of this category’s nominees)
- Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2009) (my favorite didn’t make the finalist list)
- Best Literary Medical Weblog (I follow three of these)
- Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
- Best Health Policies/Ethics Weblog (I follow one of these)
- Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
Hope you enjoy reading some new blogs. The complete list of nominees is here.
Edit to add: if you care to vote, here’s the link.